A Homeopathic Healing Course (A CD-audio course) with DANA ULLMAN, MPH, CCH
- What is homeopathy in light of its history and scientific understanding
- How to use 40 of the leading homeopathic medicines for common ailments
- The potential and limitations of homeopathy
- Easy-to-follow rules for finding the correct remedy and dose
- The recent clinical and laboratory research
- The homeopathic approach to AIDS and cancer
- The computerization of homeopathy
If you are new to homeopathy, you will learn about this system from a person who has mastered explaining homeopathy in a user-friendly manner. And if you are already knowledgeable about homeopathy, you will learn how to explain it in an easy-to-understand way.
You will also learn to treat people suffering from various acute ailments including: first aid injuries, colds and flus, coughs and sore throats, headaches and allergies, PMS and vaginitis, colic and teething, earaches and indigestion, and much more.