So much of Western culture views our older years as a time of physical diminishment and waning contribution. Yet these years can actually be the most spiritually meaningful time of your life!
There is no wiser guide for turning the challenges of aging into a spiritual opportunity than beloved teacher Ram Dass!
I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to invite you to a FREE virtual event with one of the preeminent spiritual teachers of our time:
Relaxing Into Aging: How to Befriend the Changes With Humor, Grace and Lightness of Being
Who better to guide us into a new relationship with growing older than a man who, after his stroke in 1997, faced partial paralysis, aphasia and a host of physical challenges — including chronic pain and all manner of inconveniences. Yet, he considers the stroke an act of “fierce grace” that propelled him to a higher level of spiritual growth.
During this special online event with Ram Dass, you’ll:
- Discover how to make friends with changes that occur as you age — even the most challenging ones!
- Understand how to release unnecessary suffering by becoming more mindful… even when that seems like an impossible choice
- Shift the way you relate to the inevitability of death
- Open to a deeper experience connecting to the universality of the changes you are going through
- You CAN make your current and future decades a journey of liberation, laughter and lightness of being! Ram Dass will demonstrate for you how to embrace it all as “fierce grace.”
Honestly, I don’t believe there’s anyone better equipped to guide you in your aging journey than Ram Dass, who lives with an effervescent grace, love and beauty.
P.S. Don’t miss Relaxing Into Aging: How to Befriend the Changes With Humor, Grace and Lightness of Being, featuring preeminent spiritual teacher Ram Dass. This is your chance to receive liberating insights that will open you to a journey of aging that is spiritually fulfilling, joy-filled and infused with love!