VEGA® Oral Care Recovery Kit is a 3-3-3 program formulated as adjunctive therapy for dental pre/postsurgical treatment and can significantly reduce the need for narcotic pain medications and steroids*
Here’s an informative video about this product and the company that makes it! Click HERE!
StellaLife® VEGA® Oral Care Recovery Kit is a breakthrough all-natural solution formulated as adjunctive therapy for pre- and postsurgical treatment and can significantly reduce the need for narcotic pain medications (opioids) and steroids.* It consists of the antimicrobial rinse, sublingual/systemic (pain-relief) spray, and award-winning topical gel.
IMPROVES RECOVERY: Accelerates healing naturally after dental surgeries such as extractions (including wisdom teeth), dental implants (including all-on-4, all-on-6), bone and connective tissue grafting, LANAP, osseous surgery, crown lengthening, sinus lift, ridge augmentation, and other procedures including SRP. *
DECREASES NEED FOR OPIOIDS: Heal faster naturally and reduce or eliminate the need for narcotic pain medication.*
REDUCES DISCOMFORT: Relieves oral pain, swelling and bruising. Multiple clinical applications.*
FAST ACTING: Natural relief for dental surgeries, dry socket, mouth ulcer, dry mouth, canker/cold/denture sores, braces, mucositis, thrush, lesions, Lichen Planus.*
2019 & 2020 TOP ORAL HEALING PRODUCT AWARD WINNER: Independently evaluated and recommended by the DENTAL ADVISOR. Received 91% clinical rating. Professional strength. Used and recommended by dental professionals.*
Rinse: 16 fl oz (473 ml), Spray: 1 fl oz (30 ml), Gel: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Dentists and other health professional who want to purchase these products in bulk should click here to learn more!
• Accelerates healing.*
• Pain, swelling, and bruising relief.*
• Relieves oral ulcers, dry mouth, cold sores, dry sockets, sores associated with dentures and mucositis.*
• Maintains oral health.*
• Hydrates oral cavity.*
• Promotes healthy gums.*
• Freshens breath.*
3•3•3 StellaLife Program: 3 days before, 3 times per day, all 3 products
Adults and children over 6 years of age. Start 3 days before the surgery or procedure to increase therapeutic levels. Continue after the procedure. Apply 3 times per day, preferably after meals. Refrain from drinking or eating for at least 20 minutes after application. Use all three products at the same time in the order outlined. Consult your healthcare professional for use in children under 6 years of age.
STEP 1: VEGA Oral Rinse
■ Swish 1/2 – 3/4 tablespoonful (7ml to 10ml) for 1-2 minutes, expectorate.
STEP 2: VEGA Oral Spray (not the same as standalone Mist)
■ Spray 4 times under the tongue.
STEP 3: VEGA Oral Gel
■ Apply to the gum at the surgical area with a cotton swab.
The product is a safer and more effective alternative to Chlorhexidine, which is a commonly prescribed antiseptic. Research conducted at the University of Bern (Switzerland) has confirmed this.
Information & Ingredients
RINSE active ingredients in homeopathic dilution: Azadirachta, Calendula, Echinacea, Plantago. Inactive ingredients: Allantoin, Citric Acid, Glycerin USP, Peppermint flavor, Peppermint oil, Polysorbate 20, Potassium sorbate, Propolis, Xylitol, Purified Water.
SPRAY/GEL active ingredients in homeopathic dilution: Aconitum, Arnica, Calendula, Chamomilla, Echinacea, Gelsemium, Hepar Hypericum, Ignatia, Mercurius, Ruta. SPRAY inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Purified Water. GEL inactive ingredients: Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peppermint oil, Sodium benzoate, Xylitol, Purified Water.
Dental patients often require narcotic pain medications and steroids for postoperative recovery. The StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Recovery Kit is a breakthrough homeopathic medicine formulated as adjunctive therapy for postsurgical treatment and can significantly reduce, or in some cases eliminate, the need for narcotic pain medications (opioids) and steroids.
The patent-pending natural VEGA Oral Care Recovery Kit consists of the antiseptic rinse, systemic spray, and award-winning gel. The antimicrobial rinse is mouthwash. The spray is for the sublingual application. The gel is a topical application. The Recovery Kit contains sixteen active ingredients that are part of Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS). The kit used for all dental surgical procedures, including bone and tissue grafting, extractions, implants placement, osseous surgery, biopsies and dental nonsurgical procedures such as scaling and root planning, and quadrant dentistry. Professional strength. Recommended and used by The Dental Advisor, dentists and hygienists.*
■ Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients. ■ Stop use and consult a health professional if you experience irritation or unusual sensitivity, or develop a rash. ■ As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. ■ Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. ■ If pain, swelling or other related symptoms persist for more than 7 days of use, contact a dental professional.
■ For your protection, Spray and Gel bottles have a full body seal. Rinse has an inner seal under the cap. ■ Do not use if this tamper evident seal around bottle is broken or missing. ■ Store at room temperature. ■ Keep away from direct heat or sunlight. ■ Because of natural ingredients, color may vary over time. ■ Use within 60 days of opening.
To date, StellaLife has now 3 published studies with more coming:
- Opioid Prescribing can be reduced in Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery practice by Dr. Tatch (published by JOMS, September 2019, Volume 77, Issue 9, Pages 1771–1775- – full article )
- The Efficacy of Preemptive Analgesia Using a Non-Opioid Alternative Therapy Regimen on Postoperative Analgesia Following Block Bone Graft Surgery of the Mandible: A Prospective Pilot Study in Pain Management in Response to the Opioid Epidemic by Dr. Lee, Dr. Suzuki (published by Clinical Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics – Medtext Publications, 2019 | Volume 1 | Article 1006 – – full article)
- Cytotoxicity and Gene Expression Changes of a Novel Homeopathic Antiseptic Oral Rinse in Comparison to Chlorhexidine in Gingival Fibroblasts by Masako Fujioka-Kobayashi 1,Benoit Schaller 1,Michael A. Pikos 2,Anton Sculean 3OrcID and Richard J. Miron 3,*OrcID
• Department of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, University of Bern, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
• Private Practice, Pikos Institute, Trinity, FL 34655, USA
• Department of Periodontology, University of Bern, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Received: 11 June 2020 / Revised: 10 July 2020 / Accepted: 14 July 2020 / Published: 17 July 2020 – – full article
Individual results may vary
“I had 4 wisdom teeth removed last week. I was in so much pain and then a friend recommended to use StellaLife. I liked the rinse’s taste unlike alternative mouthwashes. The gel instantly relieved the pain and my swelling decreased significantly. I wish the dentist provided this product after getting my wisdom teeth right away because it’s all natural and works wonders. Do not get your wisdom teeth removed unless you have StellaLife on your side!”
Extractions. Two Implants. No pills!
“I have had several dental procedures performed by Dr. Carter and my most recent one was on 01/05/2017. This experience was different since I used StellaLife for the first time. I followed the instructions and was surprised that my level of pain was considerably less. I used the rinse, gel and spray. I was surprised that I had very little swelling. I had minimum discomfort. I came back to the office 10 days post extractions and two implants and stitches were removed. The team commented that I must be a fast healer since my surgery sites looked so healed. I attribute that to StellaLife products. I have recommended StellaLife to friends about to have similar procedures. I will not have another dental procedure without StellaLife. Had I used it the first time, I would not have a need for pain pills. I can recommend StellaLife to anyone having dental procedures.”
My Daughter had a Frenectomy Surgery
“My daughter had a frenectomy surgery. Dr. told us to expect the pain for 3-4 days following the surgery. As a dental professional, I used StellaLife healing kit 3 days prior and after surgery in place of the Dr’s prescription. My daughter only took children’s Ibuprofen 2 times the day of the surgery, and had no pain at all. She allowed me to stretch her tongue as prescribed by the Dr. and the healing site looks amazing. The Dr was floored that my daughter had a play date the same day as the surgery, no issues with eating and pain especially on days 3 & 4. Thanks so much, this was amazing for my daughter.”
Recover Fully and Move Along in Life
“I had a procedure performed by Dr. Stoner, and brought home the StellaLife Recovery Kit. I wanted to tell you how wonderful this product is. I have used the spray, the gel, and the rinse several times already, and it is VERY pleasant to use and very soothing, not only to the area where he did the work, but also to my entire mouth. I appreciate the way Dr. Stoner is always researching and then incorporating new technologies and products into his practice so that we, the patients, can have the highest possible opportunity to recover fully and move along in life after an advanced dental procedure. I feel fortunate to be a patient in Dr. Stoner’s practice. So thank you for the StellaLife. I am actually looking forward to the next rinse!”
Radiation and chemotherapy
Robin, SC, Oral Cancer Cause
“I am absolutely delighted to have been introduced to StellaLife products. Having watched my brother and many other oral cancer patients suffer with ulcers in their mouth, I understand the pain these ulcers cause. They have trouble eating, swallowing and speaking. When Sharman, a friend of mine, shared with me her 87 year old father was just diagnosed with tongue cancer, I told her about StellaLife. I had just been introduced to StellaLife and told it can help prevent and/or soothe mouth ulcers as patients go through radiation. Sharman had her father begin using the StellaLife rinse, spray and gel prior to beginning treatment and all through treatment. As he neared the end of his radiation and chemotherapy, his doctors were amazed that he never had one ulcer throughout his entire treatment. They even decided since he did so well, they would add one more week to his therapy. His oncologist, radiologist and ENT specialist said they have never seen this. They are extremely impressed with how effective StellaLife was for Sharman’s father.”
The DENTAL ADVISOR gives the StellaLife® VEGA® Oral Care Recovery Kit high rating (download report).
• “Healing looked more mature/less inflamed after 24 and 48 hours and at 1-week post-op.”
• “I like that it is homeopathic. The packaging of all three products together is good.”
• “This product is very useful. I gave it out to my implant patients and they recovered well.”
• “Wound healing was fast, especially around provisional bridgework.”
• “Patient-friendly – we like the pre- and post-op use.”
• “My patients have had less discomfort than after previous extractions.”
• “A patient perceived a benefit and said how much they liked it.”
• “It sped up wound healing, particularly around dentures.”
• “I liked the whole package – the rinse, spray and gel.”
• “Helped patients maintain the area after implant and surgical treatment.”
• “The kit with rinse, gel, and spray was great for a chemo patient who was having difficulty finding a soothing product without parabens.”
• “We successfully used it to treat erosive lichen planus for multiple patients.”
• “Good for patients after bone grafting and implant procedures.”
1. When do I use StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Recovery Kit? Our natural kit has been formulated to accelerate postsurgical dental recovery after wisdom tooth extraction, placement of dental implants (incl. all-on-6 and all-on-4), bone grafting, osseous surgery, connective tissue grafting (gum surgery) and many other dental procedures including SRP. See clinicians and patients feedback.
3. Why is it helpful to start 3 days prior to the surgery?
- Builds up therapeutic levels
- Take advantage of anxiolytic properties of gel and spray
4. What is your return policy? We are so sure you will be delighted with your purchase of VEGA® Oral Care product, that if you are not completely satisfied, you can return for a full refund (minus shipping)