Vaccine Free: Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Contagious Disease with Homeopathy — A Manual for Practitioners and Consumers by KATE BIRCH
This manual provides the information necessary for successful homeopathic treatment and prevention of many common infectious contagious diseases. Beyond that, the information herein provides an avenue for the treatment of disease without the use of vaccination. Often the decision not to vaccinate is backed by a mere ‘hunch’ or ‘gut feeling’ that vaccination may not be good for oneself or our children. Armed with the knowledge of homeopathy, not only will one be able to successfully treat the disease in question, but also the decision not to vaccinate will be validated by the wealth of information presented in these chapter.
- Introduction to homeopathic philosophy
- Some of the adverse effects of vaccination on the immune system
- Homeopathic treatment of vaccine injury
- Individual chapters pertaining to the symptom development of infectious contagious disease
- Recommendations for homeopathic prevention and treatment for each disease