Hompath Wildfire Expert System Software
This impressive combination of homeopathic repertories and materia medica was developed by Jawahar Shah, MD, a respected homeopath from India. He is able to provide ALL of this sophisticated software at a very reasonable price due in part to its development in India.
This software package includes 17 modules and has 35 repertories, The Complete Repertory, and 270+ books. The software has 5,000 articles (!) that contain compilations of homeopathic journals and rare cases, totaling to 100,000 pages of information!
Join the 26,000 strong Hompath Family today in 85 countries.
Some feature of this software include:
* 35 repertories including Complete Repertory (2011 edition!)
* 270+Books of Materia Medica, Philosophy and Organon, Therapeutics, Regional Therapeutics, Clinical, Remedy picture and Pharmacy
* Very user-friendly software
* Quick Repertorization: Enter keywords of rubrics and Repertorize instantly, No need to know the symptom exactly as in repertory.
* Advance search to includes Synonyms and similar words
* Excellent Search speed and accuracy
* Drug filter makes selection of right medicine easy
* Simillimum: Guides to the selection of potency and repetition
* Expert Systems: Kentian, Boenninghausen and Boger’s, True expert systems
* Cross references in repertory screen
* Themes: the concepts for selection of rubrics on general spoken words
* Family, Group, Subgroup analysis
* Group symptoms
* Trillions of Repertorisation analysis
* Keynotes, Drug relation, Drug properties, Open MM from Repertorisation itself
* Remedy comparison from Materia Medica with sections on a single screen
* Easy readability of books in HTML mode
* Interface of Repertory with Materia Medica
* Text to voice recognition to listen books
* User Manual of 425 pages with on-screen Help
* Patient Management system included
* Daily Auto-backup of patient data
You will also get:
- 197000 pages of information.
- 1000000 of symptoms in entire software.
- 5000+ cured cases.
- 3000 remedies and their information.
- 5000+ articles.
- 3187 clinical tips.
- 1000 volumes of data and books.
- 537 allopathic drug data.
- 4 expert systems.
The complete list of repertories in this special collection include:
|Complete Repertory||Roger Van Zandervoot|
|Repertory of Homoeopathic Materia Medica||
|Therapeutic Pocket Book||Boenninghausen|
|Boenninghausen’s Characteristics and Repertory||Boger, C.M.|
|Repertory to the symptoms of Intermittent fever||Allen, W.A|
|Index to Materia Medica||Allen|
|Boericke’s repertory||Boericke, G.W.|
|Repertory of Herings Guiding symptoms of our Materia Medica||Knerr, C. B.|
|Synoptic Key||Boger, C.M.|
|Clinical Repertory||Clarke, J. H.|
|Concise repertory of Homoeopathy||Phatak, S.R.|
|Concordance Repertory of Materia Medica (6 Vols.)||Gentry, W.D.|
|Repertory to the more Characteristic Symptoms||Lippe, c.|
|Sensations as if.||Roberts, H.A.|
|Unabridged Dictionary of Sensations (Vol 2 )||Ward, J.W.|
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or higher
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 3 GB Hard Disk Space
- Mouse or Tablet
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive
- 1 USB Port
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
Some testimonials about this software…
|“The Hompath Classic is the Rolls Royce of the suite of repertory programs.”|
|Homoeopathic Links – An International Journal For Classical Homoeopathy
Support via Skype and/or Teamviewer!
Money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied with this software, simply return it to us in proper condition, and we will return your money (minus our shipping costs).