Karen Allen, RSHom
A Tutorial for Repertory E-Course by KAREN ALLEN, CCH
The homeopathic repertory represents an amazing resource for the practitioner, allowing a client’s symptoms to be translated into a set of likely homeopathic options. The repertory has its own unique architecture, language and content. It can be challenging to learn, so get a great guide!
Follow an easy-to-understand and interesting series of lessons in this thorough introduction to the homeopathic repertory. Karen Allen, CCH brings you clear explanations and helpful tips to show you how to develop your skills. This on-line course replaces the popular text book that was used in schools throughout the US for the past 20 years. From your first steps through the repertory sections through the final video cases, she will show you everything you need to begin using the repertory in clinical practice!
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the homeopathic repertory and its relationship to provings and materia medica
- Illustrate repertory structure of the repertory, including sections and arrangement of rubrics (symptom entries)
- Discuss reasonable differentiations between related rubrics
- Locate rubrics, based on symptom description, in any related section of the repertory
- Construct a representative rubric set after reading/viewing a client case
- Repertorize a set of 8 rubrics manually using repertorization forms
- Review best practices in selection of homeopathic options from repertorization result set
Students who successfully complete all assignments in this course receive a verification of training document.
There are NO shipping costs when you order ONLY this e-course (and/or another e-course)
(The popular tutorial workbook by Karen Allen has been replaced with this new E-Course. We no longer have the book in stock.)