Interested in a body-friendly and non-invasive healing system?
If so, homeopathy is for you.
- Accepting students from all walks of life.
- Study at your own pace, from any location.
- Courses and case studies, presented on DVD and online.
- Identify non-toxic, effective and affordable homeopathic remedies.
- Study homeopathic solutions for psychological and physical aspects of health.
- Nationally certified support faculty and clinical supervisors.
Learn how to treat your family with homeopathy
Are you interested in using homeopathy to improve health care for you and your family? This course will give you the flexibility to study homeopathy within the demands of your busy life. You will be able to to set your own pace while studying with the guidance of a nationally certified homeopath.
Become a certified homeopathic practitioner
If you are interested in becoming a professional homeopath, the completion of these courses will give you the qualifications to enter the profession as an independent practitioner of classical homeopathy. If you are working in healthcare and would like to expand your expertise with homeopathy, these courses will provide you with a professional level of homeopathic skill to add to your practice.
Enhance your practice with Advanced Clinical Studies
You are eligible to take this course if you have acquired 500 documented hours of homeopathic study, or graduated from a 500-hour program of Classical Homeopathy. The Advanced Clinical Studies also prepares you for national certification with the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC) and fulfills the clinical hour requirement for the CHC.
Approved and Regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
Effective January 2018, the CHC will require all applicants for CHC Certification to have completed their homeopathic education through a fully ACHENA accredited school or an ACHENA approved curriculum.
In April 2017 the Homeopathy School International became the only U.S. school fully accredited for distance education by ACHENA. This accreditation now fulfills the CHC’s new eligibility requirements and our graduates can continue to work towards their national certification.
Foundations in Homeopathy
Is this for me?
Are you interested in using homeopathy to improve health care for you and your family? Would you like to add a healing modality to your current health care practice? Whether you are a parent, a healthcare provider, or have an interest in the wellness of your friends and family, this course will provide you with substantial education in homeopathic healthcare solutions.
You will be able to set your own pace while studying with the guidance of a nationally certified homeopath. This course will give you the flexibility to study homeopathy within the demands of your busy life.
- Self-paced study from any location worldwide.
- Guided Home Study.
- A Certificate of Completion for the 125-hour Foundations in Homeopathy course.
- HSI 101 fulfills the first course of the Practitioner Certificate Program.
What do I get?
As soon as you have enrolled, your tutor will contact you with information to help you organize your studies. Feedback and supervision are provided by nationally certified homeopaths. Your tutor is available by email or phone to answer questions. Your Course Materials Packet is shipped by priority mail. Completed assignments are emailed or mailed to your tutor, case work to your case supervisor.
The Course Materials Packet includes the following:
- Contact Information
- General Information about Homeopathy
- An Introductory Video, “The Mystery of Healing”
Course Materials Notebook
- Study-Guide: Before You Begin …
- Syllabus including: DVD-Content outlined by modules; Detailed assignment instructions; Learning outcomes; Final test Study-Guide
- 25 DVDs totaling 90 hours of digitally recorded lectures, classroom activities, and clinics
- Five Sets of course materials supporting the study of the five modules
- Assessments and quizzes (including tutor feed-back)
- Final Open-Book test
- Promotional Materials
What will I study?
- How Homeopathy Works
- History and philosophy of homeopathy
- Treatment methods for first aid, acute and chronic conditions
- Case taking and case analysis skills
- Reference Tools
- Study of frequently-used homeopathic remedies for injuries, gastric upsets, fevers, colds, flu, sleep issues, earaches, and more.
- How to Apply Homeopathic Remedies
- Free Webinars on a variety of topics.
- Review the list of required textbooks
All courses require:
- Access to a computer with MS Word software
- Access to equipment capable of playing DVDs
- Access to reliable email and Internet services
- Competency in spoken and written English
My family is so much healthier and happier because of homeopathy. I feel so fortunate to have discovered homeopathy and this school.
Homeopathy 101 (125 hours)
|Application Fee||$100 (US)|
|Course fee||$2,800 (US)|
Course fee for Homeopathy 101 is $2,800 (US). The cost of required books is estimated at $400 to $500 (US funds).
DVD Security Deposit
In addition to the course fee, a $200 (US) security deposit for DVDs is required per course. The deposit is refunded upon return of all DVDs in good condition. All DVDs are copyrighted and the sole property of the Homeopathy School International.
Note: All fees ($100 application fee) and course fee ($2,800 per course) must be paid via check or credit card in US Dollars. The purchase of non-required books or software may increase expenses for the program.
Practitioner Certificate (675 hours)
|HSI 101 (5 modules – 125 hours)||$2,800 (US)|
|HSI 102 (5 modules – 125 hours)||$2,800 (US)|
|HSI 201 (5 modules – 225 hours)||$2,800 (US)|
|HSI 202 (5 modules – 200 hours)||$2,800 (US)|
The cost of required books is estimated at $400 to $500 (US funds); the purchase of additional or recommended books and homeopathic software increases expenses.
DVD Security Deposit
In addition to the course fee, a $200 (US) security deposit for DVDs is required. The deposit is refunded upon return of all DVDs in good condition. All DVDs are copyrighted and the sole property of the Homeopathy School of International.
Note: All fees ($100 application fee) and course fee ($2,800 per course) must be paid via check or credit card in US Dollars. You will be invoiced the application fee of $100 through Paypal (you don’t need a Paypal account to pay by credit card). Application fees are not refundable. Completed applications are kept on file for three months.
Advanced Clinical Studies (500 hours)
|Application Fee (non HSI graduates)||$100 (US)|
|Course fee||$3,400 (US)|
The cost of required books is estimated at $100-200.