Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness and/or restless sleep
SleepCalm (previously called Quietude® Sleep Aid) 60 tablets by Boiron
- Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness and/or restless sleep
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 hours before bedtime. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Hyoscyamus niger 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves restless sleep associated with nervousness
- Nux moschata 4C HPUS – Relieves restless sleep
- Passiflora incarnata 3X HPUS – Relieves sleeplessness associated with worries and exhaustion
- Stramonium 6X HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves sleeplessness with intermittent awakening
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.