Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions Lung Health Oral Drops 2 fl oz. (60ml)
Dr. Garber’s products use GEMMOTHERAPY. “Gemmo” refers to the special and sophisticated usage of the bud (the flower) and the “emerging bud” of plant, both of which contain “plant stem cells” and other powerful herbal ingredients!
Take deep, full breaths with clear lungs and airways and say goodbye to coughing and wheezing with Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions Lung Health Oral Drops. Our lung support supplement naturally cleanses and strengthens your lungs by repairing lung tissue damage from unhealthy air quality and facilitating breathing for people with blocked air passageways, chest congestion, and respiratory issues.
Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions assist in bringing the body back to a state of health naturally through biotherapy formulas so you can feel better, live better, and heal different. Our products stimulate the body’s ability to restore itself by triggering the body’s defenses using natural substances like plants and minerals. They do this through potentization, which is a process that enhances the healing properties of these substances.
Unique Proprietary Ingredients and Powerful Benefits
- European Filbert – Corylus Avellana or European hazel bud acts at the pulmonary, circulatory, digestive, articular and nervous system levels. It drains the lungs, restores elasticity of the lungs through its anti-sclerotic action, and helps manage respiratory conditions.
- Lithy Tree – Lithy’s primary action is on the respiratory system. It is a harmonizer for the Autonomic Nervous System, specifically the brain-lung connection, and resolves allergic bronchial spasms. Lithy Tree may provide temporary relief from the occasional cough and may support a healthy respiratory system and healthy lungs. It also maintains the normal ability to breathe and may support a healthy immune response to seasonal sickness.
- European Hornbeam – Carpinus Betulus (or the Hornbeam bud) helps to improve the body’s natural defenses and heal damaged mucous membranes. The Hornbeam bud has antihemorrhagic and homeostatic properties that promote coagulation. This bud is recommended for its favorable action on the circulatory system and drainage of nasty substances from the body.
- Stibnite – Stibnite benefits circulation, help lungs and throat, and detoxify the blood to aid in the management of degenerative brain conditions, balancing of hormones and chemicals and improvement of nerve impulse transmission.
- Pulmonary extract Potentized – Homeopathically prepared ingredient that normalizes cellular functions in the lungs.
All of Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions formulas contain a combination of three types of ingredients known as biotherapies, namely Gemmotherapy, Lithotherapy, and Organotherapy. Gemmotherapy uses extracts made from the buds and other actively growing parts of plants that stimulate and optimize cell function much like stem-cell therapy. Lithotherapy uses mineral-rich rocks reduced to a fine powder and bioenergetically enhanced that allows for immediate absorption and optimization of mineral balance within the cells. Lithotherapy remedies assimilate specific minerals, depending on what rock is used, at the cellular level where they act as catalysts for enzymatic reactions to drive cell metabolism. Lastly, Organotherapy uses homeopathically prepared healthy glands and other tissue which activates, restores and balances the normal function of the immune system. Organotherapy works to normalize the function of the corresponding organ/gland/tissue by either up-regulating, balancing or down-regulating.
Holistic Health Through Biotherapy
Dr. Stuart H. Garber, D.C., Ph.D., AVCA, has been practicing holistic medicine since 1981. He has lectured to the general public, medical, dental, chiropractic, acupuncture and veterinary groups in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean. In 1997, Dr. Garber became the first person in the United States to receive a Ph.D. degree in Homeopathy. He is Past-President of the California Homeopathic Medical Society and sits on the boards of several other organizations. Dr. Garber is also certified in animal chiropractic by the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association.
Presently residing in Santa Fe, New Mexico with his wife, the artist Helen K. Garber and their three horses and three dogs, Dr. Garber maintains a private practice, teaches, writes, and also conducts research in dietary supplements and homeopathic remedies.
He is the developer of Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions and Maxwell Pet by Dr. Garber’s wherein his unique lines of biotherapy formulas safely and effectively address many of the most common conditions for humans and their animal companions while producing no harmful side effects.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.