Jay Yasgur, RPh
Dictionary of Homeopathic Medical Terminology by JAY YASGUR, RPh.
Yasgur’s Homeopathic Dictionary and Holistic Health Reference (5th edition…the most recent edition!)
This unique reference book defines obsolete, archaic medical terminology, as well as many modern terms found in homeopathic literature. Your understanding of the homeopathic repertory, materia medica and other reference books will be enhanced. Those involved with homeopathy, lay people, medical students, physicians, health care professionals and independent scholars will enjoy this addition to their libraries.
- 4,500 modern and archaic definitions
- Scientific terminology as it relates to homeopathy
- Definitions of holistic health modalities
- 500 homeopathic obituaries
- Remedy pronunciation guide
- An essay, “What is Homeopathy?”
- Four charts
- Abbreviations and appellations defined
- Listing of homeopathic pharmacies and organizations
- 422 pages