Jay Yasgur, RPh
Homeopathic Dictionary & Holistic Health Reference by JAY YASGUR, RPh.
GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS: This book is temporarily out of print because the author is publishing a NEW edition of it! It is not yet certain when this new edition will become available. Anyone who orders it now will get this NEW edition as SOON as it becomes available. The price is expected to be the same, though there is a chance that it may be a tad higher (not more than $3.00).
Yasgur’s Homeopathic Dictionary and Holistic Health Reference (5th edition…the most recent edition!)
This is a one-of-a-kind book that virtually every homeopaths utilizes!
This unique reference book defines obsolete, archaic medical terminology, as well as many modern terms found in homeopathic literature. Your understanding of the homeopathic repertory, materia medica and other reference books will be enhanced. Those involved with homeopathy, lay people, medical students, physicians, health care professionals and independent scholars will enjoy this addition to their libraries.
- 4,500 modern and archaic definitions
- Scientific terminology as it relates to homeopathy
- Definitions of holistic health modalities
- 500 homeopathic obituaries
- Remedy pronunciation guide
- An essay, “What is Homeopathy?”
- Four charts
- Abbreviations and appellations defined
- Listing of homeopathic pharmacies and organizations
- 422 pages
Hardback, 422 Pages