Relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
Coldcalm® Cold Relief 60 tablets by Boiron
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose) â– Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS – Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the
Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.