By Dana Ullman MPH, CCH
There are other practical homeopathic self-care books that cover a more narrowly defined and specialized area of practice.
SPECIALIZED SELF-CARE BOOKS
- Everyday Homeopathy for Animals, Dr. Francis Hunter, MRCVS, VetFFHom (an exceptional book with specific information on how to treat dozens of different animals, as well as birds, fish, reptiles, and even rats, mice, and turtles.
- Homeopathic Guide for Travellers, Ravi Roy and Carola Lage-Roy (a short and very practical guidebook for using homeopathic medicines for worldwide travel or simple back-packing trips)
- Emotional Healing with Homeopathy, Peter Chappell, RSHom (an excellent book for laypeople or health professionals who want to learn what homeopathy has to offer people who have experienced various emotional traumas)
- Homeopathic Medicines for Pregnancy and Childbirth, Richard Moskowitz, MD (the best book on the subject; it contains a foreword by the authors of Our Bodies, Ourselves.)
- Homeopathy for Musculoskeletal Healing, Asa Hershoff, ND, DC (This book covers sports injuries plus various other types of musculoskeletal problems.)
- The Homeopathic Treatment of Depression, Anxiety, Biopolar Disorder, and other Mental and Emotional Problems: Homeopathic Alternatives to Conventional Drug Therapies, Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, ND, MSW, and Robert Ullman, ND. (This is an excellent book to learn about remedies for anxiety and depressive states.)
- Whole Women Homeopathy, Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, ND, MSW, and Robert Ullman, ND (This is the best book on homeopathic women’s health.)
- Homeopathic Care for Cats and Dogs: Small Doses for Small Animals, by Donald Hamilton, DVM (This book is the BEST book on treating cats and dogs.and this information CAN be applied to treating other animals as well!)