The most popular books in homeopathy are those that teach people how to use these natural medicines to treat families. There are some excellent homeopathic self-care books.
HOMEOPATHIC FAMILY MEDICINE BOOKS
- Everybody’s Guide to Homeopathic Medicines, by Stephen Cummings, MD, and Dana Ullman, MPH (America’s most popular homeopathic family medicine book…and it provides detailed protocols for when someone’s symptoms are serious enough to warrant medical attention)
- Homeopathy A-Z, Dana Ullman, MPH (This is a truly beautifully illustrated book that people love!)
- Evidence Based Homeopathic Family Medicine (an eBook) by Dana Ullman, MPH (this ebook integrates family medicine with evidence from scientific studies.see our website for more details!)
- Homeopathic Self-Care: The Quick and Easy Guide, by Judyth Reichenberg-Ullman, ND, MSW, and Robert Ullman, ND
- The Homeopathic Emergency Guide, Thomas Kruzel, ND (This book should be obtained after either of the above books are purchased because it does not provide information on dose or potency, but it does provide detailed information about more remedies.
- The Complete Homeopathic Resource for Common Illnesses) by Dennis Chernin, MD, MPH (This 400+ page textbook is extremely practical and useful to learning how to use homeopathic medicines in family medicine. This book is useful to practitioners as well as to those people who want to learn how to treat themselves and their families.
- Homeopathy for Musculoskeletal Healing by Asa Hershoff, ND, DC (This book is the most detailed clinical guidebook to treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal ailments. This book is very well-organized and beautifully designed (a rare feature in homeopathic books)
- Parent’s Guide to Homeopathy. Shelley Keneipp. The Parent’s Guide To Homeopathy, Safe, Natural Remedies For Children From Newborns Through Teens is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use guide available for parents who want to use homeopathy to treat their children’s illnesses safely, gently, and effectively. Practical, concise, and user-friendly