Temporarily relieves nervousness, hypersensitivity, irritability and fatigue due to stress
Sedalia® Stress Relief 60 tablets by Boiron
- Temporarily relieves nervousness, hypersensitivity, irritability and fatigue due to stress
- This medicine does not affect alertness
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Aconitum napellus 6C HPUS – Relieves restlessness, agitation
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-14 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves hypersensitivity to stress
- Calendula officinalis 6C HPUS – Relieves nervous fatigue, hypersensitivity to noise
- Chelidonium majus 6C HPUS – Relieves digestive symptoms caused by stress
- Jequirity 6C HPUS – Relieves uneasiness
- Viburnum opulus 6C HPUS – Relieves nervousness and restless sleep
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.