StellaLife® VEGA® Oral Care Gel ranked at the top with the Editors’ Choice Award (96% rating, 5 out of 5 stars +++++). Download Report >>
“Two StellaLife products were recently evaluated by the DENTAL ADVISOR. Both products rated very highly, with StellaLife VEGA Oral Gel really shining for several aspects. Due to its unique properties, the product was awarded Editors’ Choice, the highest distinction given by the DENTAL ADVISOR.” – – The Dental Advisor
PAIN SWELLING RELIEF: Dry socket, canker sore, mouth ulcers, dry mouth, cold & denture sores, braces/Invisalign, mucositis, Lichen Planus.*
PROMOTES HEALING: Reduce or eliminate the need for opioids and steroids after dental surgery or procedure (StellaLife Gel & Rinse).*
EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARD: highest distinction given by The Dental Advisor (96% clinical rating, 5 stars). Dentist recommended.*
NATURAL: non-staining, organic ingredients, sugar-free, non-toxic.*
StellaLife® VEGA® Care Gel is a revolutionary new technology that has been clinically proven to accelerate healing, relieve pain and reduce swelling in dental patients’ after both surgical and nonsurgical procedures. Doctors have found it effective in the management of dry sockets, aphthous ulcers (canker sores), mucositis, cold sores, dry mouth, sores associated with dentures, and following dental surgical and nonsurgical procedures. Professional strength.
Recommended and used by Dental Advisor, Dental Products Report and dental professionals.*
1 fl oz (30 ml)
Due to the WEIGHT of this product, the cheapest shipping costs in the USA for people who purchase just this product is $14.00
- Accelerates healing.*
- Relieves pain and swelling.*
- Reduces bruising.*
- Relieves symptoms of aphthous ulcers (canker sores), dry sockets, ulcers, cold sores, dry mouth, sores associated with dentures, mucositis, symptoms of inflammatory conditions of oral cavity including Lichen planus and more.*
Adults and children over the age of 6 years:
Wash hands. Apply to upper and lower gums and surgical area using a cotton swab. Allow gel to dissolve. Do not eat or drink for 20 minutes after application. Apply 3 times per day or as directed by a dental professional. In preparation for dental surgical procedures, apply 4 times daily beginning 3 days before and continuing 7 days after each procedure. Consult your healthcare professional for use in children under 6 years of age.
Information & Ingredients
Active ingredients in homeopathic dilution: Aconitum, Arnica, Calendula, Chamomilla, Echinacea, Gelsemium, Hepar Hypericum, Ignatia, Mercurius, Ruta. Inactive ingredients: Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peppermint oil, Sodium benzoate, Xylitol, Purified Water.
■ Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients. ■ Stop use and consult a health professional if you experience irritation or unusual sensitivity, or develop a rash. ■ As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. ■ Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. ■ If pain, swelling or other related symptoms persist for more than 7 days of use, contact a dental professional.
■ For your protection, this bottle has a full body seal. ■ Do not use if this tamper evident seal around bottle is broken or missing. ■ Store at room temperature. ■ Keep away from direct heat or sunlight. ■ Because of natural ingredients, color may vary over time. ■ Use within 60 days of opening.
To date, StellaLife has now 3 published studies with more coming:
- Opioid Prescribing can be reduced in Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery practice by Dr. Tatch (published by JOMS, September 2019, Volume 77, Issue 9, Pages 1771–1775- – full article )
- The Efficacy of Preemptive Analgesia Using a Non-Opioid Alternative Therapy Regimen on Postoperative Analgesia Following Block Bone Graft Surgery of the Mandible: A Prospective Pilot Study in Pain Management in Response to the Opioid Epidemic by Dr. Lee, Dr. Suzuki (published by Clinical Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics – Medtext Publications, 2019 | Volume 1 | Article 1006 – – full article)
- Cytotoxicity and Gene Expression Changes of a Novel Homeopathic Antiseptic Oral Rinse in Comparison to Chlorhexidine in Gingival Fibroblasts by Masako Fujioka-Kobayashi 1,Benoit Schaller 1,Michael A. Pikos 2,Anton Sculean 3OrcID and Richard J. Miron 3,*OrcID
• Department of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, University of Bern, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
• Private Practice, Pikos Institute, Trinity, FL 34655, USA
• Department of Periodontology, University of Bern, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Received: 11 June 2020 / Revised: 10 July 2020 / Accepted: 14 July 2020 / Published: 17 July 2020 – – full article
Individual results may vary
Opioid Free Pain Relief for Wisdom Teeth
By Karen, NY
“This is an amazing product that all dentists and patients should know about. My daughter used this product after having her wisdom teeth removed, experienced accelerated healing and was able to just use a 3x dose of Tylenol and no other pain killers. Opioids are a slippery slope…with this product you will avoid them. I highly recommend.”
“Fantastic product I highly recommend. I had a back top tooth pulled and had gotten dry socket within a day or two of using this product I feelt a big difference pain went away and healing started. I felt this was a little pricey however you get what you pay for. Would order again if I need it as discribed.“
By Angel, WI
“It was a bit smaller than what I thought I was getting. But it will last awhile anyhow. After my 2 teeth extractions this healed them up faster especially since one tooth area became inflammed (not dry socket). This helped heal it even after my dentist put dry socket stuff on it before I even found this. This will come in handy for my wisdom teeth extractions that are nearing soon.”
By Carol, VA
“StellaLife helped me with Lichen Planus, I have been using products for over a month. It is natural and it works. I use the Rinse also.”
Dry socket hero!
“I never write reviews but for this product I had to! Just got my wisdom teeth removed and my bottem socket started to hurt really bad. Pain radiated up to my ear, I couldn’t sleep on that side and the socket was extremely swollen (I could feel it pulsing). The socket has been hurting for a week and hadn’t subsided. Desperate for relief after waking up at 3am in pain, I found this product and after only 1 full day of using it morning and night I feel barely any pain! Didn’t offer imdiate relief like it did for some people but it did soothe my jaw the first time I applied it because of the minty feel. Also my sockets looked red and now they are a nice pink color like normal! I will continue to use it once the pain is fully gone to aid with healing. Wish my dentist would have told me about this product instead of just telling me to take Advil. If your getting your wisdom teeth removed this product is a MUST to help manage pain/ dry sockets.”
The StellaLife® VEGA® Oral Care Gel receives top 96% rating, 5 stars, and the Editors’ Choice Award, the highest distinction given by THE DENTAL ADVISOR (download report).
• “Patients loved that it is homeopathic.”
• “We heard frequently that it worked better than any other product for persistent oral ulcers.”
• “Very quick relief of discomfort.”
• “We successfully used it to treat erosive lichen planus for multiple patients.”
• “It was the first time I have ever had patients ask for more of a product just to have around the house in case they needed it.
• “My patients loved it.”
Clinical Tips: Learn More >
1. How effective is StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Gel? StellaLife’s VEGA Oral Care Gel is clinically* proven to accelerate healing time, relieve pain, bruising and swelling. See series of case reports.
Due to its unique properties, the product was awarded Editors’ Choice, the highest distinction given by THE DENTAL ADVISOR (see report).
2. When do I use StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Gel? Our all-natural gel has been formulated to work well in open wounds and speed up healing. Dental professionals use it for in-office application immediately after treatment or at post-operative visits. The gel has been found effective in the management of aphthous ulcers, cold sores, dry sockets, sores associated with dentures, mucositis and recovery following dental surgical and non-surgical procedures.
3. How do I apply Gel? Apply to the gum at the affected area with a cotton swab. See guide.
4. What is your return policy? We are so sure you will be delighted with your purchase of VEGA® Oral Care product, that if you are not completely satisfied, you can return for a full refund (shipping not included).