Uses: For the temporary relief of minor: Â• Arthritis Pain Â• Joint Pain Â• Joint Stiffness
T-Relief Arnica+12 Ointment
T-Relief Arnica+12 Ointment 50g
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor:
• Arthritis Pain
• Joint Pain
• Joint Stiffness
Directions: Twist off cap and remove the foil seal.
Adults and children 4 years and older: Apply generously to affected areas 2 to 3 times daily, or more often if necessary. Massage thoroughly into the skin. If appropriate, mild compression or occlusive bandaging may be applied. For children under 4 years old, consult your health professional.
Active ingredients: Purpose
* Aconitum napellus 1x: Reduces joint and back pain
* Arnica Montana, radix 1X: Reduces joint and back pain
* Arnica Montana, radix 3X: Reduces joint and back pain
* Arnica Montana, radix 10X: Reduces joint and back pain
* Baptisia tinctoria 4X: Reduces joint and muscle soreness
* Belladonna 2X: Reduces back pain
* Bellis perennis 2X: Reduces joint and muscle soreness
* Calendula officinalis 1X: Relieves pain
* Chamomilla 2X: Soothing pain relief
* Echinacea 1X: Relieves pain
* Hamamelis virginiana 2X: Relieves joint and muscle soreness
* Hypericum perforatum 6X: Relieves pain
* Millefolium 2X: Relieves pain
* Ruta graveolens 4X: Relieves pain
* Symphytum officinale 4X: Relieves joint pain
* Natural Ingredients
Inactive Ingredients: Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol,
Isohexadecane, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 3C, Sodium Polyacrylate, Triisosteryl Citrate.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a health professional should be consulted. In rare cases, allergic skin reactions may develop. Do not use if known sensitivity to T-Relief or any of its ingredients exists. Keep out of reach of children.