Sore Throat Relief: Hoarseness, Red, Dry and Sore Throat
ThroatCalm® 60 tablets
ThroatCalm® 60 tablets by Boiron
Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS—Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords
- Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS—Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves red and sore throat
- Bromium 3C HPUS—Relieves swollen and painful tonsils
- Bryonia 3C HPUS—Relieves sore throat with intense thirst
- Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-8mg mercury per dose)—Relieves sore throat with intense salivation
- Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS—Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS—Relieves raw sore throat
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS—Relieves hoarseness with dry throat
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 2 tablets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.